2019 RPEC LEGISLATIVE DAY!
Our annual Legislative Day Event will be held on Monday, February 4th, 2019 at the Hotel RL (formerly Red Lion) in Olympia. Check-In will open at 10:00 am.
10:30 am Training Session (Lunch & Refreshments provided)
1:30 pm Meetings with Legislators (Round-trip ADA bus transportation provided)
6:00 pm Reception (Light Hor D’Oeuvres & Refreshments provided)
Attendees are encouraged to utilize time between their Legislative District Meetings & the Reception to enjoy dinner, as it is not provided by the event.
- Lodging is the responsibility of the chapter or attendee (at the discretion of the individual chapter) & not eligible for reimbursement by the Council Office. To make a reservation, call the Hotel RL Olympia at 1-866-205-7222. The “RPEC” rate of $119 + tax is available upon request until Wednesday, January 16th.
- Meals & Refreshments will be provided as indicated above, any additional expense is the responsibility of the chapter or attendee & not eligible for reimbursement by the Council.
- Mileage for travel to & from the event is eligible for reimbursement by the Council Office at 35¢ per mile only for RPEC Members, any additional expense is the responsibility of the chapter or attendee & not eligible for reimbursement by the Council.
- Registration of $50 will be payable to the Council Office all Non-Member registrations and late RPEC member registrations.
RPEC Members are encouraged to contact their Local Chapter if they require Financial Assistance to attend this event.
Registration: Due by Wednesday, January 16th, 2019. Registrations received after Wednesday, January 16th will incur a $50 late fee.
Complete the online registration form here.
– OR – Download the fillable Registration Form here. Fill out, save and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please call the Council Office at 1-800-562-6097.